Join the Rocky Mountain Conservancy and Colorado Mountain Club at the 2020 Backcountry Film Festival in Estes Park!
The Backcountry Film Festival is produced by Winter Wildlands Alliance as a celebration of the human-powered experience and a gathering place for the backcountry snowsports community. Winter Wildlands Alliance is a national nonprofit organization that partners with groups like Colorado Mountain Club at the local level to inspire and educate the backcountry community to protect and care for their winter landscapes. Funds raised at each screening stay in the local community to support human-powered recreation and conservation efforts, winter education and avalanche/safety programs and to raise awareness of winter management issues.
Adventure, environment and climate, youth outdoors, ski culture- you’ll find it all in this award winning lineup.
Doors open at 6:00pm, Show starts at 6:30
Tickets are available online or at the door. $12 members, $15 non-members.
**Conservancy Member: Use Discount Code: BCFFESTES20 to receive a member price of $12!**
No hard copy tickets- ALL TICKETS WILL CALL AT DOOR
Films in this year’s program include:
- Can’t Ski Vegas, Joey Schusler, Ben Page, and Thomas Woodson
- Drawn to High Places, Nikki Frumkin and Outdoor Research
- Endless Winter: Chapter One, Nikolai Schirmer
- Khutrao, Agreste Chile
- Leave Nice Tracks, Dan Cirenza, Marius Becker, and Kyle Crichton
- A Climb for Equality, Rylo and Caroline Gleich
- Colter: A Legacy of Adventure, Sawyer Thomas and Rils Wilbrecht
- Backflippers, Luigi Dellarole
- Climate Change in the Kennels
- Peak Obsession, Cody Townsend and Bjarne Salen