Your Membership Keeps Us Going and Growing
Your membership to the Rocky Mountain Conservancy keeps you connected to Rocky Mountain National Park. With your help, the Rocky Mountain Conservancy works with the park to build and repair trails, protect land for the park, educate the next generation of public lands stewards and so much more. We can’t do it without you—join today!Join or Renew Now!
- A 15% discount on items sold at Rocky Mountain National Park stores in the park and through our online store, including reciprocal discounts at many other stores throughout the country.
- Discounts on Field Seminars Programs
- Invitations to special events such as the annual membership picnic, monthly member hikes and more
- A subscription to the Rocky Mountain Conservancy Quarterly newsletter or Rocky Mountain Kids’ Club Newsletter
- An official the Rocky Mountain Conservancy window decal and complimentary copy of the park newspaper
Special Events—Just for Members!
|Annual Picnic Catch up with old friends, meet new ones, and learn about recent the Rocky Mountain Conservancy projects and successes all while surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains. More details >|
|Members-only HikesThe Rocky Mountain Conservancy is pleased to offer a monthly, Members-only, hiking series. Join our Membership Manager, Curtis Carman, for monthly hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park throughout the year. More details >|
What will my membership support?
- The Rocky Mountain Conservancy bookstores provide informative literature to increase appreciation for natural areas
- The Conservancy supports the Junior Ranger program teaching children about the environment
- The Conservancy offers in-depth natural and cultural classes through the Field Seminars program
- The Conservancy supports the RMNP American Conservation Corps
- The Conservancy helps purchase land to expand park and forest service boundaries
- The Conservancy supports research projects like the RMNP Research Fellowship Program
- The Conservancy is a major contributor to improvement projects, including visitor centers and exhibits