All proceeds will be donated to www.boulderclimbers.org and www.nococlimbing.org. We have organized a camp site for volunteers at the Moraine Campground Saturday night. Stick around Sunday for a send train of bouldering and clean-up in Chaos Canyon with the crew! Our intentions are to grow this event in the coming years, cleaning up, discussing conservation, building awareness and the community.
Facebook link with the event connects here- www.rmrendezvous.org.
- Estes Park Mountain Shop
- Colorado Mountain School
- Kent Mountain Adventure Center
- Rocky Mountain Conservancy
All volunteers need to meet at 7:30am at the Trails Shop in RMNP, we will be shuttled to and from the work site. Because of very limited parking in the park we will not be able to take personal vehicles. Dress for the weather and be prepared to be outdoors all day (water, sunscreen, etc). Volunteers get:
Saturday August 25th
- 7:30am: meet at Trails Shop in RMNP
- 7:30am-4:00pm: volunteer stewardship work
- 5:00pm-8:00pm: food, drink, games, raffle
- 5:30pm: all abilities bouldering minicomp (bring your shoes!)
- 6:30pm: multimedia show: Jim Belcer and Jonah Duram, RMNP Bouldering past and present.
Sunday August 26th
- 8:00 am: meet at Bear Lake (carpool or shuttle)
- Day of Chaos Canyon climbing and conservation work.
In the event that you will be unable to attend PLEASE CANCEL your ‘ticket’.
We want a full roster of 75 volunteers, and if you can’t make it we’d like to open your slot up to others.
THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING! ————————Register here—————————–